, Nev., Feb 06, 2024 – Tag-n-Trac, the company modernizing global shipping and logistics for the Fortune 500, has introduced a slew of new capabilities to its RELATIVITY platform for tracking and tracing assets in-warehouse and in-transit globally, and at scale. With a focus on automation and insights across in-warehouse and multi-modal in-transit shipping, RELATIVITY delivers real-time asset tracking throughout the entire journey from the factory warehouse through shipping all the way to the instant it is delivered, all viewable from a single dashboard.
Launched in 2023, RELATIVITY offers SKU, pallet, cart, and container-level shipping intelligence from factory to destination. Using low-cost, proprietary Smart Sense tags and Printable 5G Cellular and Bluetooth Labels, shipments become instantly traceable without requiring any manual scanning. The RELATIVITY platform’s robust API’s enable seamless integration with existing software systems, 3rd party warehouse scanners, and existing network infrastructure.
“Customers are demanding predictability and greater resiliency from their suppliers. It’s a C-suite-level conversation at this point,” said Venu Gutlapalli, co-founder and CEO of Tag-n-Trac. “It’s no longer enough to tell them a shipment is en route. For their businesses to thrive, they need full transparency from their supply chain globally but also at a SKU-level scale. This is the solution we’ve built with Tag-n-Trac.”
Recent updates to the platform have added and improved several significant features:
- Warehouse automation. Auto provisioning shipments into a warehouse system is achieved at the time of label printing, eliminating manual scanning through the warehouse and shipping journey. Inventory counts can be provided automatically at any desired interval.
- Full multi-modal traceability. Assets are tracked from first mile through every handoff between air, sea, rail, and road, through customs, and onto the last mile delivery.
- Split load support. Intelligence is built-in to track LTL shipments and load splits down to the pallet and SKU level seamlessly to individual, separate destinations.
- Full asset condition monitoring. Especially important for cold chain and high value assets, the platform senses and alerts across a dozen dimensions including temperature, humidity, shock, and tampering.
- Loss detection. The granularity of data collected and analyzed means in the event of asset loss, accountability is clear, and remediation can happen in days versus months. Proof of delivery is automatically generated upon arrival at the destination.
The RELATIVITY platform readily integrates with leading existing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Transportation Management Systems (TMS) and manufacturing line vision systems. The device-agnostic IoT layer continuously monitors and analyzes data from the devices and sensors in-warehouse and in-transit as well as data from passive sources such as RFID tags and barcode and existing device and network infrastructure.
The Tag-n-Trac ecosystem is comprised of the RELATIVITY software platform and a full line of labels, sensors, and tags that can be used in concert and interchangeably to meet the individual needs and objectives of any supplier. To learn more about the full line of products, visit the Tag-n-Trac website at www.tagntrac.com.
Tag-n-Trac provides shipping and logistics customers with a full stack IoT solution by integrating multiple modes of hardware, software and data technology to build smarter solutions that solve complex problems. The founding team consists of senior executives with engineering leadership experience in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, sensors and positioning technologies. For more information visit www.tagntrac.com.