JMA Solutions is searching for personnel with the right functional expertise to fill the position of Logistics Analyst supporting the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). This position is located in Washington, D.C. This position is part-time; 20-29 hours a week.
- Provide Program Office support by assisting with the preparation, revision and processing of draft and final versions of logistics documentation.
- Assist the Program Office with planning and implementation requirements for all nine elements of logistics for Space Data Integrator (SDI), Time Based Flow Management (TBFM), and Traffic Flow Management System (TFMS).
- Assist the Program Office in writing, reviewing, and maintaining SDI, TBFM, and TFMS Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSPs).
- Assist the Program Office in its duties pertaining to in writing, reviewing, and maintaining SDI, TBFM, and TFMS ILSPs Disposition Plans.
- Update and maintain Program Office SOWs and contract modifications for SDI, TBFM, and TFMS.
- Support Program Office in writing, reviewing, and maintaining SDI, TBFM, and TFMS Training Development products.
- Have working knowledge and experience with the FAA Acquisition Management System (FAAAMS) as well as a working knowledge of PRISM and DELPHI.
- Have working knowledge and/or experience with the FAA Logistics and Inventory System (LIS) or Logistics Center Support System (LCSS).
- Experience in conducting research and identifying technical requirements
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and MS Project
- Possess analytical Skills
- Ability to understand and interpret acquisition and logistics policy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Administration, or Engineering
- 3 years of experience.